Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 16 year old son is a season ticket holder at Wolves and he will be at Anfield on Sunday. He’s afraid of two scenarios: The Dippers winning and he has to watch the celebrations or Wolves causing Liverpool to lose the title and he has to walk back to the train station without anybody hearing his accent. Told him if the latter happened to hide any gold/black colours and keep his mouth shut as you can bet the Dippers will be looking for some Wolves fans to vent their frustration. I’m a bit worried to be honest with their scummy fans

That's good fatherly advice. Tell him to keep his mouth shut, his scarf in his pocket, and his head down. Those happy-go-lucky, humorous, knowledgeable, football loving dipper fans are not to be trusted.
Hope he gets home OK (and with a big grin in his face).

That's good fatherly advice. Tell him to keep his mouth shut, his scarf in his pocket, and his head down. Those happy-go-lucky, humorous, knowledgeable, football loving dipper fans are not to be trusted.
Hope he gets home OK (and with a big grin in his face).

Cheers mate. He still supports City so defeating the Dippers will be like having multiple orgasms for him.The local papers here in Wolverhampton are all hoping Wolves can do us a favour in exchange for us beating Watford in the FA cup so they got European football. Sounds like a fair exchange to me :-)

Cheers mate. He still supports City so defeating the Dippers will be like having multiple orgasms for him.The local papers here in Wolverhampton are all hoping Wolves can do us a favour in exchange for us beating Watford in the FA cup so they got European football. Sounds like a fair exchange to me :-)

Yes, I'll drink to that. Hopefully with champagne on Sunday night !
Come on you Blues !

Should be a good match on Sunday.
Remember, if you are travelling to Brighton, that BHAFC pay some of your travelling costs whether going by train or driving.
You can find out about these schemes at (mods approval) www.footballcities.co.uk Hardly any parking is available around the stadium
Also, the Facebook page of the website has a pre match head to head which can be found via the website.
Have a safe journey on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.