United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Rose is going to be their Marquee signing.
iu

Actually no!, don't stop mat. Hearing these things bring much amusement.

Out of the cl again with everyone now very aware of where they stand. Pogba may stay because Real can't be so stupid as to meet utd's valuation. Really, they have some serious work to do just to keep their head above water. The comments about Wolves etc surpassing them imo is entirely feasible. I say that objectively to, not with my anti utd specs on, they really have a hell of a job on their hands.

One of the managers at work, a Huddersfield supporter, told me a little tale involving his wife's sister.

He said that she is a good-looking girl, and works in a bar or restaurant (I can’t remember which) in Manchester.

Anyway, over the weekend, a customer asked her for her phone number.

She told her brother-in-law that he might know of him, as she thinks he is a footballer. Luke Shaw. The manager said he should concentrate on becoming a footballer and I replied, that I didn’t think he spent enough time out of Gregg's to chase women.
There are certain rules and protocols to be followed in order for us to evaluate Luke Shaw's taste in women!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.