Ederson - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie doesn’t portray enough emotion to win a Golden Globe for me. He’s too machine-like and not expressive enough.

That Alisson's got her tits out a few times as well. You can't compete with that. It's cheating imo.

He redeemed himself and managed to weather Spurs storm brilliantly; notwithstanding, I still think that City deserves a better goal keeper and that he is our main weakness. The defeats against Palace and Newcastle are partly down to him. His performance yesterday won’t make me forget Champions league disaster any time soon.
Just thought I would bump this and ask are you still of the same opinion?

Who actually Brazil Nr. 1 keeper. Allison or Ederson?
The person who decides it is a former goalkeeper of the Brazilian nt named Taffarel who turns out to be from the same State and club(Internacional) as Alisson. Also both from the German colony.

Probably not. He/she think Mahrez is better than Sane and Sterling.
Lol.

Also i think if clubs get rid of keepers everytime some fans blame them for a defeat imagine what would happen with the goalkeepers of United, PSG, Real Madrid this season and Barcelona last game. If that second goal that Ters-Stegen let in was Ederson some fans would commit harakiri.

In 8 seasons at Utd De Gea has won 1 League title, 1 FA Cup and 1 league cup.

In 2 seasons at City Ederson already has 2 league titles, 2 league cups and hopefully the FA cup to follow next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.