Why we will win the league!

I'll come out and say it. If we win the league at Brighton, what this group of players will have done will be every bit as incredible as last season. It's one thing to go on a monumental run in the first half of the season, when legs are fresh, you're back from your summer break, and you're not too far into the three other cups, but to do it from Christmas onwards, going far in those three cups, when the stakes are high for everything you're in, and by the way you've got a rival breathing down your neck every step of the way, takes even greater mental resilience, in my view.

You’s will have surpassed last seasons achievements. If you’s do it, and retain your title, then go on and win the FA cup, it’s arguably the greatest ever season by any English club. If you’s beat Brighton on Sunday you will have achieved 198 points in 2 seasons, that is unheard of. Especially having to do it under huge pressure from arguably the greatest Liverpool team ever. It’s always harder to retain a title too. Take a bow! You’s still reached the champions league last 8 too, so you’s still had a deep run and were very unlucky to lose out to spurs. However, going out probs helped you hopefully go on and win the league.

I would not worry about the champions league. You’s aren’t cursed in that. I think you will win it, it just takes time and the margins are so thin. You may end up winning it when you least expect it. Like Chelsea in 2012, chelsea had better sides and performances in other years, yet won it in the year no one thought they would. It’s a strange competition at times to CL. Plus no doubt, your club will strengthen in the window in the areas that need to be bolstered.

As for Sunday, Agüero could be the man for big occasion again! He tends to always score in these big pressure games!

He was a QPR fan in 2012...
And you were a united supporter in distraught before finally moving to city to enjoy this current golden phase..

obviously wanted city to win so tat united can be halted, while u add few titles to yr own tally to catch up chelsea and Everton..

Unless you lose a penalty shootout in a cup final at Wembley in 2016 in which case you bin dipping scumbags head for the exits straightaway leaving your team to, er, walk alone up the steps to get their runners up medals
Its still better than the FA returning 2k tickets even before the final was played noo..

Or a keeper & fuck up in the CL final.
Fair enough right, we got Allison in return.. he summoned some saves against Napoli to keep us afloat to Knockout and silenced the GOAT to get an away goal..

I think football clubs like ours and yours belive in ideology that to experience the highest of highs, you will have to endure the lowest of lows..

YNWA and may this rivalry be healthy and long..

Fair enough right, we got Allison in return.. he summoned some saves against Napoli to keep us afloat to Knockout and silenced the GOAT to get an away goal..

I think football clubs like ours and yours belive in ideology that to experience the highest of highs, you will have to endure the lowest of lows..

You don't half type some utter drivel. And FWIW I don't think you will be a rival next season. VAR will deny you a dozen or so points. You also won't get all the luck you have had this season with the opposition keeper errors and you will probably end up losing either Mane or Salah to a big European club. Next season we will have our best player back. Just think we will have won the PL this season even without KDB!

You don't half type some utter drivel. And FWIW I don't think you will be a rival next season. VAR will deny you a dozen or so points. You also won't get all the luck you have had this season with the opposition keeper errors and you will probably end up losing either Mane or Salah to a big European club. Next season we will have our best player back. Just think we will have won the PL this season even without KDB!

Not just that I think there will be a mini over haul of the squad, I can see 4 people coming in and maybe 5 going. Keeps people who are starting looking over their shoulder.

I must have missed when you were relegated to the third tier while Everton won trophies galore every year. Liverpool fans don't know the meaning of lows. You've never been properly shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.