If We Can Win The League At Brighton

I remember when I went to Blackburn, I was in the home fans queue for the Jack Walker Stand and had tickets from the sponsors. There were loads of blues offering Blackburn fans money for their tickets as they queued up but getting to Blackburn was easy without a ticket, and it was also easy getting tickets for a ground that was never full. Brighton couldn't be further away and it'll be sold out. It wont be like Blackburn.

A question for the Brighton fans on here...any idea what it’s like getting in at the away end? Stewards checking tickets? All automated entry? Can’t remember from last year! Thanks

A question for the Brighton fans on here...any idea what it’s like getting in at the away end? Stewards checking tickets? All automated entry? Can’t remember from last year! Thanks

I saw a post on the Brighton forum that said the away bit is the hardest to get into without tickets as it has barriers. Home end isn’t as hard and apparently a good few palace fans got in there this season.

I’m surprised more fans aren’t going without tickets. The only people I know making the journey have tickets.

I remember when I went to Blackburn, I was in the home fans queue for the Jack Walker Stand and had tickets from the sponsors. There were loads of blues offering Blackburn fans money for their tickets as they queued up but getting to Blackburn was easy without a ticket, and it was also easy getting tickets for a ground that was never full. Brighton couldn't be further away and it'll be sold out. It wont be like Blackburn.

I remember Bradford in 89 was the same: blues everywhere trying to buy tickets from locals. I travelled over a week before and blagged a ticket from the ticket office using my student Union card (ie, not a Manchester address).

There will be some blues down there without tickets but it will be hundreds rather than thousands. It’s a fucking long way home on a Sunday, and the game is being shown live at the Etihad.

I’m surprised more fans aren’t going without tickets. The only people I know making the journey have tickets.
I remember Bradford in 89 was the same: blues everywhere trying to buy tickets from locals. I travelled over a week before and blagged a ticket from the ticket office using my student Union card (ie, not a Manchester address).

There will be some blues down there without tickets but it will be hundreds rather than thousands. It’s a fucking long way home on a Sunday, and the game is being shown live at the Etihad.

Mmm , not too sure about that.
I’m coming over and meeting up with 12 blues who are going down , with 1 ticket between them.

Any of the Brighton fans answer the likelihood of us making the 630 train back in to London? Guessing will need leave sharpish after whistle?
Last season we hung round outside for ages having a beer

Thanks in advance

Any of the Brighton fans answer the likelihood of us making the 630 train back in to London? Guessing will need leave sharpish after whistle?
Last season we hung round outside for ages having a beer

Thanks in advance
If we win you’ll have to choose between the celebrations or the train if we lose you’ll have no problem making it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.