Why we will win the league!

Fair enough right, we got Allison in return.. he summoned some saves against Napoli to keep us afloat to Knockout and silenced the GOAT to get an away goal..

I think football clubs like ours and yours belive in ideology that to experience the highest of highs, you will have to endure the lowest of lows..

YNWA and may this rivalry be healthy and long..
What lowest lows have you lot experienced?

Fair enough right, we got Allison in return.. he summoned some saves against Napoli to keep us afloat to Knockout and silenced the GOAT to get an away goal..

I think football clubs like ours and yours belive in ideology that to experience the highest of highs, you will have to endure the lowest of lows..

YNWA and may this rivalry be healthy and long..
and what "lows" would that be in your case sunshne?

We'll said, I refuse to engage directly with 99% of the none City posters as I'll end up with a ban.
Good advice, I think I’ll leave it there and block him. If I fancy engaging with the dippers I’ll sign up on one of their forums on Monday and wind them up to my heart’s content all summer long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.