Brighton Tickets

Anyone travelling from the Fylde coast (Fleetwood area)? I have a ticket but mates cant get them. Recently moved here and looking for any arranged travel or spaces in cara. Long drive on your own
Call jimmy on +44 7944 561875 he’s going for day from cleveleys

i'll give this a go. Helped out loads of blues on here before with getting them tickets for many of the big away games including manure and dippers this season - due to the fact that I live in New York but try to get over for about 20+ games a season.

I need 1 for brighton. I fly into gatwick sunday morning and by means fair or foul, will get into the ground even if have to spend whatever necessary. But would prefer to do it the right way. BILL (mod) - can vouch for me (he knows how many blues I have helped out over the years). Apologies for the grovel, but needs must.................................

SORTED NOW - Thanks to BILL & BRIDGES9

Last edited:
Fellow blues - if you know any Brighton fans ask them to look on their Ticket Exchange. Although it’s officially sold out managed to get two via that route last night. Come on City!!!

Hi guys, a friend bought 2 tickets in the Brighton end off a guy who won a Carling fan competition. He only needed 1 for himself but the seller wouldn’t sell unless it was in a pair so to ensure he got a ticket he bought the pair at £250 each. Obviously, this is way over face value which unfortunately is the nature of the beast for these situations, but my friend just wants to recover his money and only wants to sell it for what he paid for it. If anyone wants me to put them in touch just DM me. To reiterate its £250 for the brighton end. Hoping this post isn’t deleted in the circumstances and a fellow blue can get sorted off it.

Hi guys, a friend bought 2 tickets in the Brighton end off a guy who won a Carling fan competition. He only needed 1 for himself but the seller wouldn’t sell unless it was in a pair so to ensure he got a ticket he bought the pair at £250 each. Obviously, this is way over face value which unfortunately is the nature of the beast for these situations, but my friend just wants to recover his money and only wants to sell it for what he paid for it. If anyone wants me to put them in touch just DM me. To reiterate its £250 for the brighton end. Hoping this post isn’t deleted in the circumstances and a fellow blue can get sorted off it.

Thanks to BILL & BRIDGES9 for helping me out with this........much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.