Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno announced today that it will be his last game.

The bloke has been unbelievable for us over the past 7 years

You can now expect an even longer wait for the presentation.

Only one way Brighton will play this game. Be prepared for a frustrating afternoon and a few broken tellies. They have played this way all season and will not change on Sunday. Hoping/praying for a win.
Your spot on, they are a very frustrating team and physical with it. However, they are not going to sit down and let us roll them over. It is up to Pep to find a formula that will beat them. If it means root one or shooting from distance, so be it. In fact the shooting from distance would be a welcome relief at times. In any case, destiny will decide I just hope, no prey that the skip dippers don't have their own Martin Tyler moment!! C'mon City 110%

No, I said that Pep’s relationship with most members of the media present at those pre-/post-match conferences is adversarial because it has to be.

I didn’t make any assertions about other clubs/managers and their relationship with the press, except when I specifically responded to your posts about OGS (and that was still about comparing Pep and OGS in this context).

A specific statement is not inherently exclusive/inclusive.

Ta. Still not sure why Pep’s has to be adversarial and noone else does.

Very short shrift answer regarding Ferna,no intentions of saying what is up,these press conferences make me cringe at times,he hates this side of the game,just hates them with looks of things
I’m not surprised mate, they’ve got one of this generation’s great managers/coaches and they resort to asking him stupid childish questions.
I used to look forward to the pressers but these ****s have sucked all of the life out of them.

We're going to win the league no doubt about it. Hopefully with Kevin on the bench to make a start in the second half If we need him.

Other than that we need to play with speed, the games we get in trouble is when the opposition sits back and we pass the ball between our defenders and midfielders on a slow pace.

If we make fluent combinations, with pace and unpredictable running lines they've no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.