Why we will win the league!

'Liverpool Football Club deeply regret the co-ordinated, ruthless and mindless attack on the Manchester City coach. The club will work tirelessly to assist the Merseyside Constabulary to help identify those culpable for this outrageous and dangerous behaviour'.

Funny, never saw anything like this. Yes, I made it up. It is a lingering smell that won't ever go away. Classless.

You don't half type some utter drivel. And FWIW I don't think you will be a rival next season. VAR will deny you a dozen or so points. You also won't get all the luck you have had this season with the opposition keeper errors and you will probably end up losing either Mane or Salah to a big European club. Next season we will have our best player back. Just think we will have won the PL this season even without KDB!

No mate.. for sure VAR would be helpful for us as well, given the number of times we were denied stonewall pens and dished out red cards in the Fergie era, VAR is a welcome for everyone and Liverpool will be one of the top clubs benefited from it, may be much like city too..
KDB is world class and you can win the league wo him coz you have a nice almost player for player replacement, an excellent manager and phenomenal set of players..
But for sure, we will be rivals for the Liverpool and it will be an enjoyable and invincible title race..

and what "lows" would that be in your case sunshne?
For a club like ours, the 1991-2019, yes you may say, your Club legend Steven Gerrard only won 11 trophies in his decade plus career and it includes a Champions League as well, but it is still a very dry spell for us and am glad that the fan base did not dwindle nor did they disown the club and players, much like city.. you lot waited 40 years for a Prem title and look now, they are just pouring in with best players and elite managers..

so that is what I meant when I said we endured lows, and ya am not from Liverpool but Anfield will be the first place I will go when I visit the UK..

'Liverpool Football Club deeply regret the co-ordinated, ruthless and mindless attack on the Manchester City coach. The club will work tirelessly to assist the Merseyside Constabulary to help identify those culpable for this outrageous and dangerous behaviour'.

Funny, never saw anything like this. Yes, I made it up. It is a lingering smell that won't ever go away. Classless.
ya that was regrettable mate, for all you know few united guys would ve done this but whatever it is, the club has some volatile records pertaining to fan behaviour and hopefully that wont be the case, we should enjoy the glory and ascendancy responsibly and cheerfully..
I hope this never happens again..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.