Why we will win the league!

seriously good luck for the rest of the season guys and next as well.. Lots of Love from a Liverpool supporter to the club he really likes and enjoys watching and respects as well..

seriously good luck for the rest of the season guys and next as well.. Lots of Love from a Liverpool supporter to the club he really likes and enjoys watching and respects as well..
Seriously do one, your'e making me feel sick you ingratiating arse.

ya that was regrettable mate, for all you know few united guys would ve done this but whatever it is, the club has some volatile records pertaining to fan behaviour and hopefully that wont be the case, we should enjoy the glory and ascendancy responsibly and cheerfully..
I hope this never happens again..
What the fuck are you on about?
A few United guys could have done this?

We will win the league despite the huge disparity in the injuries we have suffered v the dippers

We will win the league despite the huge number of pens they have had v us

We will win despite the large number of offside goals they have scored

We will win the league despite deliberate handball no longer being a red card offence for them

We will win the league despite the likes of Pickford, speroni and lloris more or less throwing the ball into their own net at anfield

We will win the league despite the clear dives they have got away with week in and week out, in particular messrs Salah and Mane who would be better off with studs in their arses

We will win the league because we are City and they are a bunch of self entitled scouse cunnts

Last edited:
If we do win the title and FA Cup why should the Dippers be invited to next seasons Community Shield ? Surely we can have our 1st play against the rest of the squad with a mixture of academy players or maybe our womens team deserve a game at least they have won something in domestic football , it doesn look like the Dippers ever will.

We ill win the league despite the huge disparity in the injuries we have suffered v the dippers

We will win the league despite the huge number of pens they have had v us

We will win despite the large number of offside goals they have scored

We will win the league despite deliberate handball no longer being a red card offence for them

We will win the league despite the likes of Pickford, speroni and lloris more or less throwing the ball into their own net at anfield

We will win the league despite the clear dives they have got away with week in and week out, in particular messrs Salah and Mane who would be better off with studs in their arses

We will win the league because we are City and they are a bunch of self entitled scouse cunnts

Do you reckon we’ll win the league mate?

For a club like ours, the 1991-2019, yes you may say, your Club legend Steven Gerrard only won 11 trophies in his decade plus career and it includes a Champions League as well, but it is still a very dry spell for us and am glad that the fan base did not dwindle nor did they disown the club and players, much like city.. you lot waited 40 years for a Prem title and look now, they are just pouring in with best players and elite managers..

so that is what I meant when I said we endured lows, and ya am not from Liverpool but Anfield will be the first place I will go when I visit the UK..
All I can say is you are going to be mightily dissapointed if Anfield and Liverpool is the first place you go to when you come to the UK. You may end up flying straight home.!

Seriously do one, your'e making me feel sick you ingratiating arse.
so then plongo, joined or became a city fan and joined this forum in 2009, the year where city started to become promising thanks to those sheiks? which club did u support before u glory hunting arse and how long would a disrespectful moron like you stick to city should they have a dry spell.. i'm here to read some posts and gather some fans perspective not to poke or troll glory hunters..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.