Why we will win the league!

so then plongo, joined or became a city fan and joined this forum in 2009, the year where city started to become promising thanks to those sheiks? which club did u support before u glory hunting arse and how long would a disrespectful moron like you stick to city should they have a dry spell.. i'm here to read some posts and gather some fans perspective not to poke or troll glory hunters..
Don't you fucking talk to a blue like that on a city forum

seriously good luck for the rest of the season guys and next as well.. Lots of Love from a Liverpool supporter to the club he really likes and enjoys watching and respects as well..

giphy.gif

so then plongo, joined or became a city fan and joined this forum in 2009, the year where city started to become promising thanks to those sheiks? which club did u support before u glory hunting arse and how long would a disrespectful moron like you stick to city should they have a dry spell.. i'm here to read some posts and gather some fans perspective not to poke or troll glory hunters..
Did you become a dipper before or after the Bill Shankly tenure? Seriously mate any fan that goes on another club’s forum needs to be fair and a bit thick skinned, he only called you an arse for God’s sake. Oh and for your information city fans are quite proud of their loyalty through a very prolonged period of non success, I was nearly 40 before I saw them win anything.

If we don't win it I am fucking off the Charity Shield should we beat Watford.
Nightmare scenario. If we win the league it will be news until Monday. That's not bitter, that's genuine - no more talk after the Monday, it will then be Liverpool and the 6th European title.

I hope to fuck Spurs do them.

As it happens muppet I'm 59 yrs of age and have followed City from age 6. So, go fuck yourself you cretin, and weep when you finish the season with nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.