Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Dividends as well as share value, a good property investment brings in revenue to cover investment costs and leaves you with a saleable asset in the long term. Our old place in Clontarf is rented, after mortgage fees and costs I'm lucky to make a few hundred in the year but in 14 years I'll have a retirement fund. Luckily the tenants are good so it's a happy story (renting it at under market value to encourage them to stay long term as it's probably the better option).

Yeah even renting is getting harder to make money out of, I'm sure the govt will squeeze that for all the cash that they can!

It's getting harder and harder to make money make money though, crypto was a lucky scam for some, but even banks can't offer an interest rate these days. Land aint going anywhere!

I was listening to Jordan Belfort(The Wolf of Wall Street) taking about bubbles over the weekend and he nailed it. As soon as your taxi driver or barber are telling you to invest in something it's time to run. That's exactly what happened here.

Early adaptors made a killing if they were smart enough to get out fast. Unless a crypto is tied to a physical asset I just don't see the value. I actually think sweatcoin as a concept holds more value than these big name cryptos.

(Hypocritcally I've actually come up with a great concept for one but need to find a very good web developer to come in with me on it).

I'd be interested to know if anyone actually made any money, as in, they sold the currency and got the cash whether at a loss or not.

I tried to buy Bitcoin many moons ago and it was ridiculously complicated and selling it (including someone taking a bite) was even worse.

It's all just a massive con built on sand.

Yeah even renting is getting harder to make money out of, I'm sure the govt will squeeze that for all the cash that they can!

It's getting harder and harder to make money make money though, crypto was a lucky scam for some, but even banks can't offer an interest rate these days. Land aint going anywhere!
Yeah it's not the renting I was ever looking to make money out of, it used to be the family home and I was loath to let go of a Dublin property as an investment. We're in a good position in that we can cover both mortgages for a while if needed, wouldn't recommend it otherwise as we got into it knowing it could end up being a yearly expense, especially if the tenants weren't good and we needed to appoint an agent. But it's short term pain, long term gain as there will be a day when we'll either be renting it mortgage free or selling it and taking quite a sizable lump sum for either the kids to get a head start or for a retirement investment, depending on what their plans are.

Yeah it's not the renting I was ever looking to make money out of, it used to be the family home and I was loath to let go of a Dublin property as an investment. We're in a good position in that we can cover both mortgages for a while if needed, wouldn't recommend it otherwise as we got into it knowing it could end up being a yearly expense, especially if the tenants weren't good and we needed to appoint an agent. But it's short term pain, long term gain as there will be a day when we'll either be renting it mortgage free or selling it and taking quite a sizable lump sum for either the kids to get a head start or for a retirement investment, depending on what their plans are.

Definitely the smart approach.

I was listening to Jordan Belfort(The Wolf of Wall Street) taking about bubbles over the weekend and he nailed it. As soon as your taxi driver or barber are telling you to invest in something it's time to run. That's exactly what happened here.

Early adaptors made a killing if they were smart enough to get out fast. Unless a crypto is tied to a physical asset I just don't see the value. I actually think sweatcoin as a concept holds more value than these big name cryptos.

(Hypocritcally I've actually come up with a great concept for one but need to find a very good web developer to come in with me on it).

The same logic states that when nobody is talking about it, that’s when it’s time to buy...

Awful quiet in here, isn’t it.

$dig worth £10 of anyone’s money right now, company aquired by sion trading fze Dubai. Coin trading under 1 cent and backed by $1 of gold. Google Arbitrade.

$dig worth £10 of anyone’s money right now, company aquired by sion trading fze Dubai. Coin trading under 1 cent and backed by $1 of gold. Google Arbitrade.
Anything trading out of Dubai should be setting alarm bells off all over the fucking place.

Anything trading out of Dubai should be setting alarm bells off all over the fucking place.

Yeah, I followed Lee's advice and Googled Abitrade. That was some hilarious shit. The first two articles are on fake news sites. The Abritrade website had a supposed copy of a supposed court injunction preventing a reasonably well known Israeli Adviser from harassing them, looked fake as fuck... mentioned another party and a youtube video featuring this adviser that was supposedly ordered to be taken down.... what do you know, the video is still up... it's a long hilarious interview with this Financial Adviser who is having the worst day of his life as he leads everyone through what's gone on.... he backed the currency to his clients, and everyone took a bath, the bath to end all baths, now everyone thinks he's a scammer. But the truth is one google search shows he has better credentials and is more trustworthy than all of the pro-Arbitrade stuff put together. They have shills everywhere as far as I can tell. Fake websites etc. The funny bit is them being backed by Gold. Apparently when applying for a license to trade in Bermuda (!), they told everyone, repeatedly, and still do on their website, that they had 400,000kg of gold backing the currency. It was in boxes waitig to be shipped their. Honestly I've never heard so much bullshit in my life, I do find this stuff funny, but there's a serious side to it, finance and trading worldwide is the fucking wild west, so many scams, and no-one is properly protected in the least.

Yeah, I followed Lee's advice and Googled Abitrade. That was some hilarious shit. The first two articles are on fake news sites. The Abritrade website had a supposed copy of a supposed court injunction preventing a reasonably well known Israeli Adviser from harassing them, looked fake as fuck... mentioned another party and a youtube video featuring this adviser that was supposedly ordered to be taken down.... what do you know, the video is still up... it's a long hilarious interview with this Financial Adviser who is having the worst day of his life as he leads everyone through what's gone on.... he backed the currency to his clients, and everyone took a bath, the bath to end all baths, now everyone thinks he's a scammer. But the truth is one google search shows he has better credentials and is more trustworthy than all of the pro-Arbitrade stuff put together. They have shills everywhere as far as I can tell. Fake websites etc. The funny bit is them being backed by Gold. Apparently when applying for a license to trade in Bermuda (!), they told everyone, repeatedly, and still do on their website, that they had 400,000kg of gold backing the currency. It was in boxes waitig to be shipped their. Honestly I've never heard so much bullshit in my life, I do find this stuff funny, but there's a serious side to it, finance and trading worldwide is the fucking wild west, so many scams, and no-one is properly protected in the least.
Any financial tool using the word "Dubai" to suggest some kind of legitimacy needs to be treated with the disdain it deserves. It's a completely unregulated market populated largely by shysters and fraudsters. He may as well have said Nigeria for all the credibility it adds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.