Why we will win the league!

ya that was regrettable mate, for all you know few united guys would ve done this but whatever it is, the club has some volatile records pertaining to fan behaviour and hopefully that wont be the case, we should enjoy the glory and ascendancy responsibly and cheerfully..
I hope this never happens again..

Regrettable. Righto. You haven't got a clue how things have unravelled in terms of the Liverpool-City thing this past few years. It's beyond mere words for me. You've shit the bed. Things are not good.

Nightmare scenario. If we win the league it will be news until Monday. That's not bitter, that's genuine - no more talk after the Monday, it will then be Liverpool and the 6th European title.

I hope to fuck Spurs do them.

Best case scenario City win 4-0.
City win back to back titles
Serg scores hat-trick wins the golden boot.
Scousers concede a couple of goals.
Eddy wins the golden glove.

Best case scenario City win 4-0.
City win back to back titles
Serg scores hat-trick wins the golden boot.
Scousers concede a couple of goals.
Eddy wins the golden glove.

But you see Sky will forget to mention the golden boot and glove etc and still do specials on Virgil Van Dick winning the PFA poty ... but on the other hand should Salah or Alison get either or both of those ... that’s the treble of player trophies they’d be talking about all summer over our real treble ... already almost vomited while a radio station called Klopp to be knighted for taking Liverpool to three European Finals three years in a row ... I mean seriously losing finals two years in a row means nothing to them when it’s those lot ...

And all this is when they’ve won nothing, that’s why no one wants them to win nothing and it’s already sickening how media sucks them off openly !£&@!

For a club like ours, the 1991-2019, yes you may say, your Club legend Steven Gerrard only won 11 trophies in his decade plus career and it includes a Champions League as well, but it is still a very dry spell for us and am glad that the fan base did not dwindle nor did they disown the club and players, much like city.. you lot waited 40 years for a Prem title and look now, they are just pouring in with best players and elite managers..

so that is what I meant when I said we endured lows, and ya am not from Liverpool but Anfield will be the first place I will go when I visit the UK..

Got to be on the wind up!

But you see Sky will forget to mention the golden boot and glove etc and still do specials on Virgil Van Dick winning the PFA poty ... but on the other hand should Salah or Alison get either or both of those ... that’s the treble of player trophies they’d be talking about all summer over our real treble ... already almost vomited while a radio station called Klopp to be knighted for taking Liverpool to three European Finals three years in a row ... I mean seriously losing finals two years in a row means nothing to them when it’s those lot ...

And all this is when they’ve won nothing, that’s why no one wants them to win nothing and it’s already sickening how media sucks them off openly !£&@!

No one wants them to win anything! Apologies for correcting, but superstition and nerves increase and I have to correct it.

Reactions: MAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.