What would you do with £100k?

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. I would use it to travel and see the world. You can't take it with you after all. You said you've no kids right. You're here for a good time, not a long time. See the world you're privileged to live in. Just fuckin enjoy it whatever you do ok.

Invest in $dig with bitcoin, traded on livecoin.net Arbitrade just been aquired by sion trading fze Dubai. Token undervalued by x400.
Ha, fucking hell, don't do this. But the fact that you have 100k to invest in the first place tells me you're not that fucking stupid.

Circumstances are:
House is paid off
Car is paid off
Over £1500 disposable income per month
Isa's maxed out every year
Very very modest lifestyle

We dont want or need anything major, seems a complete waste of having such an amount of cash doing not much.

Kind of want some serious answers but expect the usual....
Cats home. Youve got enough, clearly.
The real answer btw is go on holiday as many times a year as you can and stop being a miserable tight twat

I’m about £100 above of my overdraft limit. Lob us a few quid and you’ll feel better...

Use it to do some new things. Push your comfort zone. That’s what I’d do.

BlackSpeedyFirefly-size_restricted.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.