Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look we have been so so lucky at KB we ain't going another season without a recognised International player & under £50m is good business & English.

The CB is a funny 1 with Nico going & Vinny looking like 1 year more with a coach job at the end of it??

That's 2 places, Garcia & Sandler will be 1 & I so hope we can pull off the De Ligt deal but I don't see it.
The next big fish is Bonuchi but that ain't happening, for me it makes Spence Maguire will be added as LS centre back & gives Laporte rest with Stones & Vinny on the right.

4 are needed as proved this year.

Oh & Mangala will be gone..
It won't be under 50m each,neither have release clauses and we will get screwed,being english bumps up the price,120 m for the pair,that is madness

It won't be under 50m each,neither have release clauses and we will get screwed,being english bumps up the price,120 m for the pair,that is madness

They are both English and motivated
Both can play
Maguire is a threat at corners as well
I would take them both
Would also take Maddison. Bit of a dick but gonna be a hell of a player

Think Chillwell does have a release clause, I seen this in a report a few weeks back.

Maguire will be around 60m but look what happened when we opted out of paying 75n VVD now that was stupid.
Yes we have limits but we can't fool around.

Remember it's not yours or mine if Tixi wants to push the boat he will.

Chilwell, 22, signed a new contract with Leicester last October that ties him to the club until June 2024 but arelease clause of £42m was inserted in that deal and City are now gearing up to activate it once the FA Cup final against Watford on Sunday week is out of the way and the season is over.6 hours ago
Manchester City preparing to trigger Ben Chilwell's £42m release clause

Think Chillwell does have a release clause, I seen this in a report a few weeks back.

Maguire will be around 60m but look what happened when we opted out of paying 75n VVD now that was stupid.
Yes we have limits but we can't fool around.

Remember it's not yours or mine if Tixi wants to push the boat he will.
There are no release clauses in this country,dick is shielded by 2 sometimes 3 def mids,so there is no point in saying he would be great in a peps team,we have limits,we can't throw a ton of money at average english players just because they are english

There are no release clauses in this country,dick is shielded by 2 sometimes 3 def mids,so there is no point in saying he would be great in a peps team,we have limits,we can't throw a ton of money at average english players just because they are english

Where are you getting that there are no release clauses in this country?

Not really if you didn't think Maguire looked the part on Monday then I was day dreaming, he limited Sergio all night & is a big unit, that drive up the left in the second half was class & Chillwell I feel we are in for him & if true then who are we to call Pep nuts???

We need English as Delph will be gone & Mendy is fucked.

It's my opinion if you don't agree then fair play it's your shout.

Maguire is nowhere near good enough. Looks OK in a packed defence, but whenever Leicester have tried to open up and play more, he's been exposed. God knows what he'd be like with the nonexistant protection our CB's get.

He will go to United for massive money and prove average at the top level.

For some reason I just can't get excited about Chilwell as a LB option.

I know it's stupid because Walker has been bloody brilliant, and Chilwell will be a left sided Walker, quick on the cover, solid at the back, especially 1v1 but he's got no end product, there's no danger when the ball is at his feet, he's not going to create goals or dominate a flank attacking and defending like the best do.

For some reason I just can't get excited about Chilwell as a LB option.

I know it's stupid because Walker has been bloody brilliant, and Chilwell will be a left sided Walker, quick on the cover, solid at the back, especially 1v1 but he's got no end product, there's no danger when the ball is at his feet, he's not going to create goals or dominate a flank attacking and defending like the best do.
That's when we use our wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.