Boxsets/Series

The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Dexter

Only one episode back of GOT having binged it from the start not so long ago and as good as it is I can't say it merits the fuss around it.

I'm sure we've had this thread and maybe even last year. Generally ends in a row between people who say The Sopranos, The Wire and Breaking Bad , and people who prefer other things over them. Eventually it becomes a row because people cant choose 3, and instead want to propose 1. So much good TV has been made since The Sopranos changed the TV genre that its essentially a redundant thread so Im out before it all stars all over again.

The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Dexter

Only one episode back of GOT having binged it from the start not so long ago and as good as it is I can't say it merits the fuss around it.

This isn’t a thread for arguing the nuances of each series. Just asking for your top selections. If you don’t like game of thrones leave it out of your selection. No issue.

I’d question anyone who has Dexter in their top three though.

I'm sure we've had this thread and maybe even last year. Generally ends in a row between people who say The Sopranos, The Wire and Breaking Bad , and people who prefer other things over them. Eventually it becomes a row because people cant choose 3, and instead want to propose 1. So much good TV has been made since The Sopranos changed the TV genre that its essentially a redundant thread so Im out before it all stars all over again.

Thanks for your contribution

Thanks for your contribution
That's OK, no problem, and thank me in 2 weeks when all develops. In the last 3 years alone I would say the OJ Simpson series on 30 for 30, Ozark and Ray Donovan are quality. The Assassination of Gianni Versace was also brilliant, as was The Jinx. It will still come down to folk arguing about 1 though. A thread search will show it

That's OK, no problem, and thank me in 2 weeks when all develops. In the last 3 years alone I would say the OJ Simpson series on 30 for 30, Ozark and Ray Donovan are quality. The Assassination of Gianni Versace was also brilliant, as was The Jinx. It will still come down to folk arguing about 1 though. A thread search will show it

Very poor selection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.