What would you do with £100k?

I would open a gym, I absolutely hate all these chain gyms who are robbing money off people with no actual aim of helping people get healthy or improve there lifestyle.

Absolutely do not stick it in pensions. The whole system is close to breaking point with an aging population. Shit return and far from a small risk.
As someone who is relying on my personal pension, why is it at breaking point and what is a safe alternative?
I'm 56, working, house is all mine. I have a not insignificant amount of cash on hand for an emergency situation and at the moment a £200k pension fund to which I am still contributing

Pay off mortgage
Laser eye surgery
New teeth
New hearing aid
Treat the grandkids
Go on holiday
Buy a 2 stroke classic motorcycle
Funny how your priorities change the older you get...

I would invest the whole fucking lot in arms and sell them to despots in Angola for a fortune. Fuck Amnesty International. What have they ever done for us. Cunts

Then the profits on whores and booze. Maybe a nice madras and a wee donation to animal charities. I’m not a monster.
When the like button is not enough. Chapeau Sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.