Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tosser he is. If he had visited Anfield in the 80s he would have known it was one of the most racist crowds in the country (as was Everton). This was not the case at Maine Road or Old Trafford. I know because I worked in Liverpool through most of the 80s and at that time Anfield was a no-go zone for anyone from Toxteth.
Things have changed a lot since then but it is still Liverpool fans who lead the way with the racist online comments about our owners and one of their fans said to me last season in a pub before we played at Anfield: "You'se would be nothing without your dirty Arab money." Khan is a disgrace. Just another political opportunist on the make. If he really thinks Liverpool fans are a bastion of tolerance then he is as stupid as he is dishonest.
No different than Cameron claiming to be a West Ham / Villa fan (pending what day it was)......

A moment like Barcelona is worth more than silverware': Jurgen Klopp insists Liverpool are winners even if they finish second’
Well, they've already won the title multiple times this season so he could be right.

I sort of hope we lose and then them lot get a draw or a loss last min goal against them
giphy.gif

Why I support Liverpool by London MP Sadiq Khan
MP says the prejudice he faced at other matches inadvertently led him to support Liverpool
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.li...upport-liverpool-london-mp-sadiq-10395664.amp

Hasn't Mr Khan heard about how Liverpool fans go on in Europe, or in the UK for that matter.... Bricking opposition busses, fireworks outside hotels.... Hating everyone & everything that isn't scouse.... Even hating their fellow players so much they have police guards to protect them from threats by their own fans.

He was talking about this this morning, albeit briefly, on the radio.

Liverpool fans, once again bastions of all that is holy, pure, nice & good.
Shouldn't he support Arsenal or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.