FA Cup Final

Tried the Hampshire FA route following that tweet but not heard back yet. Might be wrong but I think they may have removed that tweet now too. Still desperate for 2, to take my Dad as a surprise 70th birthday gift. Keen to repay him for making me a Blue!

I possibly have a Cat 3 ticket for block 521, Row 6 (so a very good seat) available. It was bought from a Seasoncard holder who cannot attend and she Royal Mail Special Delivered to me. It therefore stands me £80 which is it's face value cost £70, City booking fee of £2.50 and £7.50 secure postage. Clearly if anyone, who cannot collect it (I'm in Lincoln) does want it, then I will need to Special Deliver back to them at another £7.50 on top.

So in short, collect and pay cash for £80, or bank transfer with secure postage for £87.50.

Mods: I consider this to be a face value sale however please delete if you disagree.

Interested parties please PM me and leave contact details. Will know for certain if ticket is available by this evening.

Update

Sold to Bluemoon32

Last edited:
Still got train tickets from West Midlands - Wolverhampton - Birmingham - Coventry - Euston x6 @£25 return ea B A R G A I N

Early Saturday departure 07:25
Return Lunchtime Sunday 12:20

Someone has offered me 2 in Block 222 for £60 each - does that sound like a good & legit deal? Forgive my ignorance, not been to Wembley since 2011 final so my stadium knowledge is rusty at best.

Someone has offered me 2 in Block 222 for £60 each - does that sound like a good & legit deal? Forgive my ignorance, not been to Wembley since 2011 final so my stadium knowledge is rusty at best.
Block 222 is the city club wembley bit. They are £250 each so £60 doesnt sound right.

Block 222 is the city club wembley bit. They are £250 each so £60 doesnt sound right.
Cheers mate yeah that’s my gut feeling too - sounded too cheap to me. Not sure what to do! Have asked for a photo of the tickets so will wait for that and go from there.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.