FA Cup Final

Someone has offered me 2 in Block 222 for £60 each - does that sound like a good & legit deal? Forgive my ignorance, not been to Wembley since 2011 final so my stadium knowledge is rusty at best.
Sounds dodgy to me as these are CW tickets. Do not do a bank transfer

Hi all,

Looking for a ticket for my son Please anywhere on Level 1 if possible,

Cheers

Someone has offered me 2 in Block 222 for £60 each - does that sound like a good & legit deal? Forgive my ignorance, not been to Wembley since 2011 final so my stadium knowledge is rusty at best.

It could be. I bought 2 tickets in Club Wembley for the LC final last year from someone who posted on here possibly masquerading as a city fan. I agreed to buy 2 at £80 each. I met him at Wembley, handed over the cash and then realised that he'd sold me 2 free complementaries. He said he was a serving soldier and that a number of tickets are handed out free to the services.

This year I got a freebie in Club Wembley for the LC final from an acquaintance who works for Wimbledon (tennis). Apparently Wimbledon were given comp 50 tickets for the LC final, and they struggled to give them away to staff.

So it could be that whoever has offered you the ticket has got them for free, doesn't want to go but wants to make a few quid, but not an extortionate amount.

It could be. I bought 2 tickets in Club Wembley for the LC final last year from someone who posted on here possibly masquerading as a city fan. I agreed to buy 2 at £80 each. I met him at Wembley, handed over the cash and then realised that he'd sold me 2 free complementaries. He said he was a serving soldier and that a number of tickets are handed out free to the services.

This year I got a freebie in Club Wembley for the LC final from an acquaintance who works for Wimbledon (tennis). Apparently Wimbledon were given comp 50 tickets for the LC final, and they struggled to give them away to staff.

So it could be that whoever has offered you the ticket has got them for free, doesn't want to go but wants to make a few quid, but not an extortionate amount.
Cheers for this mate, that’s interesting. Still not sure what to do - he insists 222 is a City section next to Club Wembley rather than being Club Wembley itself, but everyone on here seems sure 222 is CW and I’m inclined to bow to their superior knowledge compared to my limited knowledge!

Not sure about it, only agonising because it’s a good price compared to everything I’ve seen elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.