Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

There is absolutely no need for any of you to be nervous, let alone shitting yourselves.

We are 59 points and 91 GD better than Brighton.

Despite the media bollocks they have fuck all to play for and are likely to be disinterested as fuck.

We have a title to retain and 1 step further towards a treble to make.

I fully expect us to dismantle them and take the 3 points and title.

We are the best team in this country.

Sort yourselves out lively.
What if the ref decides the game? a penalty or a red card,anything can happen,that's why we love football,just not tomorrow

Shouldn't have read this thread, been remarkably calm in recent weeks, Pep and the boys have got this - have now cleaned the house top to bottom, toss up now between absinthe and ketamine for rest of the day.
50ft of fencing to paint in morning jobs a good un, oh and avoid all forms of media (except BM)

There is absolutely no need for any of you to be nervous, let alone shitting yourselves.

We are 59 points and 91 GD better than Brighton.

Despite the media bollocks they have fuck all to play for and are likely to be disinterested as fuck.

We have a title to retain and 1 step further towards a treble to make.

I fully expect us to dismantle them and take the 3 points and title.

We are the best team in this country.

Sort yourselves out lively.

Simply this !

I'm very, very nervous now.

It's borne out of desperation and hoping our players get what they deserve. To fall at the final hurdle in a game we should win would be hard to take.

The fact we should win is why it's even more nerve-wracking and it's tough as a fan to be confident, as we all know that anything can happen in football.

However, having said that I'm certain the players will have a completely different mindset with the amount of winners in the dressing room.

Just bring on 4.45pm tomorrow and put me out of my misery. I'm too consumed by it all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.