• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------------------Ederson------------------------
Walker--------Kompany---------Laporte--------Zinch
----------------------------Gundo--------------------------
--------------DeBryne---------------Silva-----------------
Bernardo-----------------Aguero---------------Sterling

Yeah, I thought De Bruyne might start but think that’s unlikely now. Be interesting to see who Guardiola goes with. Doubt it’ll be Foden though. Think we’ll play Gundogan, Silva and Bernardo as the midfield three. Aguero, Sterling and one other as the front three.

Got a nagging feeling Jesus will start on left.

First, and last post, from a Brighton supporter.

Some interesting comments on your threads. And on ours too.

I’d like to make a couple of personal points if you will bear with me.

· We’re a small, enthusiastic, proud, club, not without our problems – which commentators on every televised game repeat endlessly. However the following is dedicated and loyal, and football-loving.

· It is a relief for us to be still in the PL. It was done by playing tedious defensive football. For God’s sake we are well aware of that. But it got the job done. When safe we played differently – at Arsenal 1-1. The players have alluded to this and sort of apologised for it, implying they want to make it up to us. So I’m hoping for more of a match but in no way optimistic of winning or even coming close. I’m not sure why you are all so nervous, but then that is easy for me to say. And we went through it last week,

· There will undoubtedly be lots of City fans dotted around the relatively small stadium. Anyone with the persistence and skill to get a ticket deserves it and shows true loyalty – so I welcome that and won’t be upset about it. I’d rather sit next to a true (friendly) opposing supporter than a selfie-taking tourist who doesn’t know the difference between a corner flag and a ballboy (ballgirl).

· The stewards are somewhat anal, they are to us (from personal experience) so will be to you. Good luck to you, but you might like to keep shirts hidden until the end.

· Bruno is retiring and this will be his last game after 200 games, so the after match lap is going to be important and emotional to us. He may say goodbye to each of us personally – it’s that sort of club, please bear with it if you can, and I for one will stay for your trophy. Haven’t seen it before and am unlikely to see it in the future.

See you tomorrow.
Good post hope you see the trophy presentation.That would be great and meant City retained the Premier League

Hope not,sane is the one who whips in some great crosses and makes things happen,he won't need to defend a lot so start him

May be wrong. I just think we will start 2 strikers against the low block. Think pep will want early goals. But I would like sane.

May be wrong. I just think we will start 2 strikers against the low block. Think pep will want early goals. But I would like sane.
Raz is on fire,get him nearer sergio,running into the penalty area and ready for the tap ins,i might have misunderstood the tactics recently but pep hasn't had him doing that lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.