Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hate this scummy club

1. self proclaimed “European Royalty”, yet I’ve never known any other group of fans, pull out all these shit tactics to gain an “advantage”. Been going on years, even before the attack on our team bus. Screams small time to me, yet they’re one of the “biggest clubs in the worldtm”. There’s absolutely no doubt, they’re a fuckin cult that lot, not a club.

I’m
  1. self proclaimed “European Royalty”, yet I’ve never known any other group of fans, pull out all these shit tactics to gain an “advantage”. Been going on years, even before the attack on our team bus. Screams small time to me, yet they’re one of the “biggest clubs in the worldtm”. There’s absolutely no doubt, they’re a fuckin cult that lot, not a club.

There stuck in a 70’s and 80’s scouse time warp

hotel will be double glazed and anyway if the players are like me on a Saturday night they'll be pissed and sleep through a nuclear explosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.