Danny Baker

All these posts saying his crime was posting without thinking it through. If like me you associate chimps with cheeky furniture movers on a tea brake or Tarzan or Lee Evans then why the hell should I have to curb my expression based on what someone else might think?
It not thought police. It's much much more terrifying it's an un-policed thought linch mob.
Fuck you!
They are my thoughts and it's my fucking right as a minority of one to have them. If your twisted mind makes something else of it then you're the fucking racist ****, not me.

GD
Bewildered as to what the fuck has happened to the world.
To the power of a thousand. What indeed is happening to us? A football forum putting the boot into a working class man pointing out the conceits of the rich and famous! We really have lost it.

Everyone is offended at everything, and they want the perpetrators hung drawn and quartered. After all they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives have they.
“Everyone is offended at everything“ is an extraordinary generalisation, which i take offence to, both for myself (as being a member of the ‘everyone’ category), as well as on behalf of everyone who isn’t offended at everything, which is clearly the sensible majority.

I demand an apology and am thinking there is probably compensation due.

No offence intended.

Well Known to whom?

Not to me it isn't.

I personally don’t think that Danny Baker is racist. I think he made a bad error of judgement, and his initial reluctance to accept that played a big part in this furore. I’m genuinely staggered though if you really aren’t aware that comparing black people to apes is a known racial slur.

I personally don’t think that Danny Baker is racist. I think he made a bad error of judgement, and his initial reluctance to accept that played a big part in this furore. I’m genuinely staggered though if you really aren’t aware that comparing black people to apes is a known racial slur.

Never heard it, never thought it.
Perhaps I've lived a sheltered life. Is that a crime too?

" he's an ape of a man" anon ref Botham early eighties.

Last edited:
Never heard it, never thought it.
Perhaps I've lived a sheltered life. Is that a crime too?

Not a crime at all. Incredibly naive though. What do you think is the reason why some people throw bananas or make monkey chants at black footballers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.