Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Is this a serious question?

Anytime we lose in a knockout competition, I always want that team to win the whole thing...ESPECIALLY in this case!

The only chance this season ends up NOT being one long Liverpool wankfest is City winning the League and FA Cup, and Spurs winning the CL. If Klopp wins anything, then it’s cream pie time!

Ofcourse Spurs, a millionx times.

As long as I'm still breathing, I don't want to see Dipperpool win jack shit.

After the last 2 seasons it is beyond belief that any City fan could possibly want liverpool to win this final or anything else (and yes I remember 1981).
If they were playing united it might be a topic for some discussion, but Spurs? All day every day, come on Spurs and fuck Liverpool.
Obviously for bluehammer and any fans of other London clubs it’s a different thing.

Spurs without a doubt. I look forward to the numerous underdog stories about Spurs up against the red machine in the media. I won’t hold my breath though.

i am neutral but the media crap is swaying my towards spurs. This is weird as I hated them growing up but have loved their footie for the last 15 years, i always respect them and their strong football style and development.

next year it will be harder for english teams in europe, as history repeats, the media will laud the EPL and their will be a reaction from all european teams as they will be sick of the EPL is the best league in the world which usually spouted by idiotic fans post winning. i just hope we maintain progress in the comp.

Lost my missus on Tuesday night she’s a scouser, been on a bender ever since it’s all cool but if spuds win I’d be over joyed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.