Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for work (will slightly take my mind off it), early finish and up the road to watch it with the young lad.

I’m buzzing, he’s buzzing, everyone is buzzing for it. Come on CITY!!!!!

Feeling nervously calm (if that’s a thing) - we have a manager and set of players that have so much quality, humility and desire, oh and unparalleled focus. Roll on 3pm.

Off to Brighton at 7am.

Coming home Today could be the best ever coach journey, or the worst ever coach journey.

Please, let it be the best ever coach journey home. Sitting on the coach on the way back home for 6 hours if we lose the title will be an absolute nightmare.

I came down yesterday. The M23 50mph stretch feels like forever. If we win later I will be happy to go no quicker than 50mph the whole way home!

We win this today comfortably, I'm absolutely convinced of it. We've got the best side this country has ever seen I am 100% confident in this manager and group of players.

Safe journey to anyone heading down ive got my lads cup final this morning to take my mind off it then on the lash!

CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.