Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

Been up since 5, can't sleep. Think I need to go for a run to burn up some energy.
Ha, I work nights and still woke up at 6 myself. Think I'll go and clean the fish tank, it's going to be a long 7 hours and then a very quick hour and a half I think.

For some reason I've not enjoyed my four slices of toast as much as normal today

Could be because of the Brighton game

Or possibly more likely because The Grinch has wolfed down almost all the peanut butter, thus meaning I had to switch from my usual two pb, two marmite, to three marmite and merely a scraping of pb on the last piece

Doubly difficult as, obviously, I have to share the pb with the German Shepherd, who needless to say, will not demean herself with marmite

Might be back with update at lunch time, stay tuned

If you find yourself being chased by a police dog today, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They’re trained for that

Woke up - feel anxious, heart pounding. Felt none of this shit when we used to play Colchester or Notts County ! Was thinking - all my life i’d have given anything to have us win the Community Shield, the League Cup and have 2 games to win the League and the FA Cup; and then when it does happen the pre match nerves are intolerable. We can do this.... come on City.

Feeling like this this morning
7a2bcbefe2e57dc5f4b922b09046acb1.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.