Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

I’ve been awake most of the night....feel physically sick and can’t sit still. To top it off I’ve had the wife say “it’s only a game” . I can’t honestly decide if I feel Like this cos we may not win the league or if we destroy the planet by letting them ****s win it

I think I need to get on the beer soon. Woke up at 5am a nervous wreck.
Exactly the same for me.

The kid in the downstairs flat woke me up early doors and I’ve been awake since, couldn’t get back off to sleep.

I tried to eat some breakfast, I’ve had a number of nervous shits, I’m going to have a shower in a minute and going to skin a few up and then there’ll be nowt left but to get on the beers...

Been counting down hours until the 11.30pm kick off here, that isn't a good idea. Getting more and more nervous by the hour......might start drinking soon, that should help

My Mum who was not a football fan used to get more nervous for me and my sister at times like this. She would sit in her bedroom reading a book and only reappear once the match was finished. She passed away in February on the day we beat Arsenal, It’s s bit strange and sad that after the final whistle I won’t be able to pop across to her house to see her, I will though raise a glass to her if we retain our title.

Bumped into three blue mates today out with the Mrs for (Australian) Mother’s Day all late 40’s, each of them was honest and said there’s still a few twists and turns, anything can happen...compare that with the arrogance of the dippers and their worldwide glory boys

I’ve been awake most of the night....feel physically sick and can’t sit still. To top it off I’ve had the wife say “it’s only a game” . I can’t honestly decide if I feel Like this cos we may not win the league or if we destroy the planet by letting them ****s win it

I got that comment too! I felt like sitting her down and telling her the story of my Man City supporting life to get her to understand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.