Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That headline is correct
If we do the treble and they win the CL, our record achievement will fade more rapidly than an Arsenal title challenge and the dippers will be hailed as the greatest team of all time
It's why we and spurs have to do our jobs
You sir are right.

Did anyone feel that Chelsea stole our thunder in 2012? It’s the dippers giving themselves a comfort blanket to hide the fact they fucked up a 7 point gap. This should be eating these deluded twats up inside, City might not be so generous with the amount of games they have lost this season next year.

Otherwise agree. ;-)

Did anyone feel that Chelsea stole our thunder in 2012? It’s the dippers giving themselves a comfort blanket to hide the fact they fucked up a 7 point gap. This should be eating these deluded twats up inside, City might not be so generous with the amount of games they have lost this season next year.
And they certainly will not benefit though piss poor penalty decisions, goalies throwing the ball in the net and bags full of good luck next season. This is the closest they will get to us and with all that, we will still win the league

On a personal level I love the bitterness it makes me warm inside. My main concern is that there's no way match officials don't expose themselves to the media, whether it be digital, print or TV. Clearly the narrative being pushed is how great a Liverpool title would be, so whether conscious or not it will be on the officials mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.