Panicking already ... Can we have a "Calm Yourselves" thread?

me and mrs jules are just sat here watching the pacific waves rolling in, its a bit cloudy today, normally it would be bright sunshine and a bit warm. the surf is small and a bit sloppy, lots of pelicans about diving in the water for fish. might do us a bacon butty with hp sauce...
WE ARE RELAXED

me and mrs jules are just sat here watching the pacific waves rolling in, its a bit cloudy today, normally it would be bright sunshine and a bit warm. the surf is small and a bit sloppy, lots of pelicans about diving in the water for fish. might do us a bacon butty with hp sauce...
WE ARE RELAXED

Think I must have your nerves as well as mine...not really relaxed at all....

Just had my brekkie and enjoying a nerve settling beer in Moon Under. Making my way up to Picc via Sinclairs, when it opens. Then tram to the ground

Update, didn't get in Sinclairs Rags only, but half empty. In the Picc Tavern now and mostly Cardiff then City and the odd rag here and there.

Wasn't worried. Even a little bit. Especially when they scored. Definitely not having a drink now to calm down.

Just finished my league game and we won 4-1, with this gent getting two assists and a goal. The other team was full of gobby Dippers before and during the match, but not after, funny enough. ;-)

It’s a good omen.
Little did I know...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.