F1 thread - 2019 Season

No I've not. I've considered watching it though

It has been okay tbh, one race a guy was pushing like fuck and ran out of battery about 10 yards short, 3 nipped past him as he coasted towards the line lol

Disclaimer, or something like that, 47year old memory to contend with, it might have been 1-4 sweeping past him lol, think it was the second or third race again or not lol

Truly a sad day, what a driver he was.
This.
Followed F1 since the mid 70's and Senna was truly a legend. I used to work with someone who was at Imola for the Grand Prix that year and whilst he could be quite cynical he was really shaken up when he came back.
Let's not forget Roland Ratzenberger either.

Not a fan of F1, but I could be if it wasn't so processional. What do you petrolheads make of this idea? Add a "bustop" to the track. Drivers must negotiate it say five times in the race. Might add extra tactical element to the race in progress.

Hear what you are saying but if you are ever in Montreal go on one of the guided tours. They take you onto the track and there is an actual working bus stop on the track for people to get to and fro. Can't remember the route number etc and clearly it's not in use when F1 is in town, but you can get a regular bus and get off it next to the track.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.