Players without songs

This is the best team we have ever seen and some of these players will always be heroes. Especially if we win the league again this year. Some of you lot must have some songs in mind.

Ilkay
Stones
Walker
Delph
Zinchenko

Surely 1894 have some good ideas

In his first season Ilkay had one which never really caught on to Rock The Boat, can't remember all the lyrics but it had the lines
I would like to know where, we got Gundogan
He cost less than Pogba's agent, Ilkay Gundogan

Unfortunately "he was a sweet and tender Gundogan" never caught on either

Stones has that Brimful of Asher one which I'm not really having but I've heard sung quite a bit.

"I don't want anybody else, when I think about you it's Fabian Delph" was sung at the end of last season a lot, Spurs away in particular.

"Kiev-in De Bruyne" has been sung at Zinchenko - I believe there's another one doing the rounds at the moment too.

Nothing for Walker as it stands which is better than "Phil Foden, he's one of my own" which makes me want to rip my eyeballs out.

I’m with you on the foden chant. Also Jesus should have a better one given the fact his name is Jesus. Sterling should have a better chant. David should do too. Even Aguero.

The Ederson chant seems to have caught on with other clubs so maybe oasis songs are a good starting point.

In his first season Ilkay had one which never really caught on to Rock The Boat, can't remember all the lyrics but it had the lines
I would like to know where, we got Gundogan
He cost less than Pogba's agent, Ilkay Gundogan

Unfortunately "he was a sweet and tender Gundogan" never caught on either

Stones has that Brimful of Asher one which I'm not really having but I've heard sung quite a bit.

"I don't want anybody else, when I think about you it's Fabian Delph" was sung at the end of last season a lot, Spurs away in particular.

"Kiev-in De Bruyne" has been sung at Zinchenko - I believe there's another one doing the rounds at the moment too.

Nothing for Walker as it stands which is better than "Phil Foden, he's one of my own" which makes me want to rip my eyeballs out.
Awful chant that “one of our own” one.

So is the “top of the league” to the same tune for Sterling.

I recently spent a sleepless night trying to work out a Phil Foden song around Champagne Supernova because it scans a bit like Stockport Iniesta.

Let’s just say it didn’t work out.

Here’s one for Bernard halford, just thought of it two mins ago, similar to Leicester song about Vichai

“Bernard had a dream
To build a football team
Arab owners and a wonderkid from Stockport
Vince at the back
Serge in attack
Champions of England You made us sing that
Woah woah woah”

Another one for sterling along to the tune of Starman by David Bowie

“He’s our starman
Playing down the right
His name is Raheem Sterling and he’s Fucking dynamite”

Last edited:
Offside goals
Salah's dives
The Dippers' dreams have f***ing died
City win 2 in a row
We're all singing Bernardo!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.