Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

This might have been the most rewarding of titles. But for me it was the least enjoyable to go through. Every week was an anguish on to itself.

I'm more so relieved than anything else :) I'm so so happy. But so so tired and relieved. Thank God the Brighton lead only lasted 2 minutes. Great game, great season, great players, great manager.

Now 1 more game.

Come on lads. Lets do the treble. Add-in the Community Shied at the start of this season we'll have done a clean sweep and won everything there was to win.

COYB. LOVE IT.
Except Pep's coveted CL trophy. Never mind got the three tin cups. The league was the real prize.

I was at St James's in 1968. Had to wait over 40 years for another title. Then the bastards keep winning it again and again. What took you so long?
We are City......

I was happy seeing us win a trophy let alone this number. It’s incredible. I can’t actually believe what we are witnessing. It’s has been a tremendous journey watching City over the last 42 years. Absolutely love this club. Been a huge part of my life. Happy Days!

We are supporting a team that will, in future years, be lauded as the greatest ever to grace these shores. What a time to be a blue.

Oh, and that flick by David Silva to set up Kun was fucking sublime.

It was a dream i think,i have no voice left,It was brilliant,Kahldoon,buzzer,dinho above me and Lakey over my shoulder leading the singing, i fucking love this club and our fans,can't wait to watch it back
where the fuck was the city team on the pre match thread I thought you had jinxed us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.