How did you feel during the Brighton match?

Same as I've felt for almost every game this season, stomach felt like it was clamped in a vice, and I watch the game hands clasped together, like in prayer, although I'm not a bit religious.
Then this feeling gets cranked up a notch each subsequent game, until today, when I actually thought I might need some medical attention if I got any worse!
I did feel a strange calmness though once aguero equalised so soon after the Brighton goal. I just felt at that point, now it is going to go our way. There was just some odd feeling of confidence that I'm not really used to having.
By the time gundogans exquisite free kick was nestling in the back of the net I was just sat there with a very, very satisfied grin on my face (similar to Andy Dufrane in shawshank when the rest of the guys are drinking beer on the roof).
That satisfied grin is still stuck there now.

When Ederson tipped the free kick over and the ref blew as opposed to letting them take the corner.

At that point I just knew it would be our day.

Loved Mahrez’s goal today. He’s played his part

I was really pissed off. I was watching it at work whilst it was dead and a Chelsea fan came over and would not shut the fuck up about us all being plastic and it is only money. Had to tell him to fuck off after 20 minutes of it. The typical Shit. Rags coming over and cheering when we scored.

Never been called biodegradable so much in my life. My cheers were immediately followed by “glory hunter” and that if anyone had our money they’d win.

Really fucking gets old. I mean fuck sake, started banging on about us getting bought twice to even get back into premier league?? Can’t make the shit up. Was like years of city memes all in 45 minutes.

Trying not to let these jealous idiots ruin my happiness after 9 months of utter anxiety .

Was really chilled against Leicester but a complete wreck till the third went in, spent half the game inside the stadium rather than watch it on the big screen; should know better at my age but typical City is hard to give up. Need to give my head a wobble and stop doubting a Pep team

I was really pissed off. I was watching it at work whilst it was dead and a Chelsea fan came over and would not shut the fuck up about us all being plastic and it is only money. Had to tell him to fuck off after 20 minutes of it. The typical Shit. Rags coming over and cheering when we scored.

Never been called biodegradable so much in my life. My cheers were immediately followed by “glory hunter” and that if anyone had our money they’d win.

Really fucking gets old. I mean fuck sake, started banging on about us getting bought twice to even get back into premier league?? Can’t make the shit up. Was like years of city memes all in 45 minutes.

Trying not to let these jealous idiots ruin my happiness after 9 months of utter anxiety .
They can’t take this from you, mate — their behaviour is just a manifestation of their pain, disappointment, and jealousy.

Drink it in, as you support the best team in the land and all the world.

I was over in county Kerry Ireland. watched
a GAA game in Tralee at 2pm. At 3pm I had the first 15 minutes on my phone basking in the sunshine with a pint. When the GAA finished went into town and watched the rest of the game in a boozer which was 99% Liverpool. watched the trophy been lifted then drove up to Shannon. Just back home in Manchester now. Great day

Seriously, I 'm still nervous. Started about midday, thinking about becoming the first to do the domestic clean sweep.
Just one more win.

I find punching them helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.