Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Just got in.
Good run down, good fry up in Banbury, 8 rows back so not a great view of our first two at the other end, but right behind the goals so had a good view of our third and fourth, and a great view of the trophy presentation.
And the rags were right last summer when they said the gap wouldn't be anything like 19 points - It was 32!
Loved the dipper on 606 who said they'd have won it under the old 2 points for a win system. - And they get upset when we say they live in the past. Initially we all thought it was an Evertonian taking the piss but the Beeb insisted he was Liverpool and it's not as though they have previous for getting such things wrong. Is it?
And clearly Pep knew what he was doing starting Mahrez. Honest.
One win away from making even more history.

Im very drunk

Fuck me! I'm completely sober!...

RichWebbedJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

Just got in.
Good run down, good fry up in Banbury, 8 rows back so not a great view of our first two at the other end, but right behind the goals so had a good view of our third and fourth, and a great view of the trophy presentation.
And the rags were right last summer when they said the gap wouldn't be anything like 19 points - It was 32!
Loved the dipper on 606 who said they'd have won it under the old 2 points for a win system. - And they get upset when we say they live in the past. Initially we all thought it was an Evertonian taking the piss but the Beeb insisted he was Liverpool and it's not as though they have previous for getting such things wrong. Is it?
And clearly Pep knew what he was doing starting Mahrez. Honest.
One win away from making even more history.

Just posted on the BBC HYS about this.

It was changed in 1981......... So the next reason they should have won the league is 'isssssssssssstoreeeeeeeeee

YCMIU.

bluemurray said:
Flopp says that it will be difficult to beat City "with their incredible spending power..." Liverhampton are, of course, skint and have never spent a penny... #excusesinearly!

Fuck all spent, absolutely fuck all spent. Apart from the 200m last summer obviously for starters.

Pool owner john henry has personal net worth 1.1 billion and also owns the Boston Red Sox major league baseball team. bought for 700 million, now worth 2.8 billion, so i think this is the point, yes they have spent a lot, but if that's not enough for the fans with the ownerships money, then that's their fucken problem, cus the resources are there.
because of FFP they could match us if they wanted, cus we can't go mental.

Last edited:
and while i'm at it, the media can sod off as well with their disrespect.
remember when it was always the big four? now that us and spurs have broken thru its the big six, really? no way they can leave out rags and gunners, wow

have it.
get in.
come on.
take that.
how are you liking it now?

City, best in the land,

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.