Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Dippers will f*ck this up , the pressure on them will be unrelenting this is the last chance saloon for Klippety if he loses to Spuds he has knowhere to hide , he's spent £400m had three seasons and won f*ck all , 99% of managers would be sacked with that record , but he has his tongue so far up the Dippers fans arse , they all fall for his bullshit and long may it continue. Klopp in England is a serial loser his record for bottling finals is unmatched , give him a new contract Dippers , you bunch of mugs.
To be fair, he’s done decent job for them and is currently one of top 5 best managers of world

Dippers will f*ck this up , the pressure on them will be unrelenting this is the last chance saloon for Klippety if he loses to Spuds he has knowhere to hide , he's spent £400m had three seasons and won f*ck all , 99% of managers would be sacked with that record , but he has his tongue so far up the Dippers fans arse , they all fall for his bullshit and long may it continue. Klopp in England is a serial loser his record for bottling finals is unmatched , give him a new contract Dippers , you bunch of mugs.
He has won Fook all.. but he is a solid coach as much as I hate him haha

If City win tomorrow and Spurs win in June it will deflate them beyond belief. Such an excellent season point wise and a great champions league too and it could be ruined in two games. It would knock the complete paxo out of them. I couldnt see them being motivated come the new season

I've just spent the weekend darn in Haringey, breathing in the air in Highgate Wood, seeing how much of a Hotspur I can become for the CL final. I would like the Dippers to finish the season empty handed. Not much to ask for, really. Would be a pleasanter finish if Spurs won!!

I've just spent the weekend darn in Haringey, breathing in the air in Highgate Wood, seeing how much of a Hotspur I can become for the CL final. I would like the Dippers to finish the season empty handed. Not much to ask for, really. Would be a pleasanter finish if Spurs won!!

A weekend in Harringey? Not for the faint hearted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.