When did you just know?

Laporte's header yesterday, then When Mahrez put one in with his right foot just after i was saying they should have started Sane instead. Thought it for definite after Gundog sealed it. For me, after 50 odd years following City, it's never over until the final whistle. Woke up with a smile on my face, a big pressure has been lifted. Hopefully they will put on a class show at Wembley

Laporte's header yesterday, then When Mahrez put one in with his right foot just after i was saying they should have started Sane instead. Thought it for definite after Gundog sealed it. For me, after 50 odd years following City, it's never over until the final whistle. Woke up with a smile on my face, a big pressure has been lifted. Hopefully they will put on a class show at Wembley
He was so trying to get it on his left foot, the defence knew, the keeper knew, we knew ... and the keeper steadied himself for a weak right foot attempt across goal to his right, which is why the shot went through his hands. Should have been saved, but Mahrez' reputation helped him. Thank god.

Although I was nervous yesterday (I’ve been watching City too long to get rid of that) like others it was when VK scored the goal of the season. Before then I was daring to hope but never 100% sure, after that I thought as long as the officials don’t wreck our dream we can do it.

When the third goal went in, at 2-1 anything can happen, 3-1 Brighton gave up, we relaxed and totally controlled the game.

2-1 v the scouse ****s at ours.

They could’ve gone 10 clear but they shit themselves and showed they didn’t have the mentality and would crumble when it got moody.

The draw at the swamp cemented it for me. Again complete lack of mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.