FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got spanked by West Ham and have Holebas suspended. They will obviously raise their game for the final and we need to watch out for Deulofeu. No doubt Foster will have his usual worldie against us as well. But as always if our players turn up there is no one that can stop us.

Foster won’t be playing

They got spanked by West Ham and have Holebas suspended. They will obviously raise their game for the final and we need to watch out for Deulofeu. No doubt Foster will have his usual worldie against us as well. But as always if our players turn up there is no one that can stop us.
I might be wrong but I think Gomes is playing in nets Saturday!

This would be amazing, not sure it'll happen though. Gonna be a long week waiting for this game, and a summer without football doesn't bear thinking about
i'll be honest; im all footballed out now!! fa cup final will be the last of it for me for a while. happy to actually get on with living my normal life for a few months.

Remember the rag song:

“Here’s to you Vincent Kompany, you’ll never win the treble and you know...”

Bring it home Vinnie.

And then let’s sing it back to them like “this is how it feels to be City”

I might be wrong but I think Gomes is playing in nets Saturday!

Yeah i f I remember correctly, Foster himself has come out and said publicly that he doesn't want to play this game as it should be Gomes'. Pretty big gesture from him really considering this is probably his only chance to ever play in a game of this magnitude and he's had a fantastic season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.