Chris hughton sacked

Seems like a pretty well thought out and sensible decision. They have been absolutely awful for the second half of the season, only stayed up because the three below them were even worse. They've spent quite a bit of cash and I suspect they're looking for more than survival, he's done a great job getting them up and keeping them there but sometimes it's time to move on.

Seems like a pretty well thought out and sensible decision. They have been absolutely awful for the second half of the season, only stayed up because the three below them were even worse. They've spent quite a bit of cash and I suspect they're looking for more than survival, he's done a great job getting them up and keeping them there but sometimes it's time to move on.

I agree with this.

What more did they expect from him? Got them out of the championship, then kept them up 2 consecutive seasons.

I appreciate his football is dire to watch, but this feels extremely harsh.

Liverpool’s orders ? Lol

Apparently he's a 'mate' according to John Aldridge, and he would 'do them a favor.'

Seemed like a decent enough fella, but in a league with 6+ big teams, without deep pockets what do the board expect, in all honesty?

The relative success of Watford and Wolves will now put managers such as Hughton under pressure. Both teams have foreign managers who have put their different prints on their respective sides, and there is a good chance that if Norwich and Leeds are two of the promoted teams, then they, too, will have foreign managers seeking to play a more modern style of football.

If in doubt, better to change now than in winter when the cause is all but lost.

He would be a very good appointment for a team in the Championship.

So who will come in and save them in the 12 weeks before next season starts?

Big Fat Sam, OGS?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.