Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a marvel, converted attacking midfielder playing left back, Pep I’ve got this

I hope Pep will repeat this conversion with Patrick Roberts, I believe he can do well as full back.

Regarding Zinchenko, he was Mr. Reliable for us and deserve all the credit he is getting and more.

I hope Pep will repeat this conversion with Patrick Roberts, I believe he can do well as full back.

Regarding Zinchenko, he was Mr. Reliable for us and deserve all the credit he is getting and more.

Patrick Roberts at full back?

Seriously?

There are many examples of players who changed their position from midfielders/wingers to fullbacks ( RB/LB) and they did well there.

Yeah but none of them are patrick bloody roberts. He's 5'6, weighs about 9 stone, has no right foot whatsoever (important for a right back) and has absolutely no appetite for doing work off the ball, let alone tackling or tracking runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.