Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately LFC deserve better fans than the ones they have, the one's who have learned nothing since Hysel, the one's who respect nothing but their own sense of misplaced privilege - spurred on by a biased media machine who stoke the fires of Liverpool's self importance.

No they don't.

They have not lifted a finger to deal with the feral scum section of their support. Not one finger, in 35 years. How many Liverpool supporters have been banned, from that club, for any of the instances of their fans appalling behaviour? Not one. Remember the one caught and identified when he shoved a local into the fountain in Barcelona? Course you do, we all do. Did you see the follow up story where he has been banned from Liverpool? No, course you didn't. There wasn't one.

Despite all the mobile phone and CCTV footage, how many fans have been banned after assaulting our coach last year? Not one. How many fans have been banned for throwing flares? Including the one against Chelsea when some twat threw a flare into the Chelsea end? None. How many Liverpool fans have been banned AT ALL for anything? (By the club, I mean, not court imposed football banning orders). I googled it and this is what I found.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/27/disabled-liverpool-fan-banned-conning-supporter-1000-9329103/

So rip off the club and you're out. Anything else they do fuck all about.

Every time their fans act like scum, Liverpool come out with a mealy mouthed tweet about this type of behaviour letting down the club and the city. (Funny, I'm sure Everton have their share of dickheads like all clubs do but you never hear stories about them acting the way Liverpool fans do.) Every time it happens, beyond that tweet they do the square root of fuck all about it.

Last edited:
I really hope we end up in the community shield together. I have no doubt, with a generally magnanimous and charitable demeanor permeating their supporters in the run up, that they will show how little they care about any of this and how irrelevant we are to their sense of collective self worth!

Their thread on RAWK is the most intoxicating mixture of delusion, bitterness and grandiosity.

I urge you all to put 15 minutes aside and just absorb what a set of undeniably massive cry babies they are.

The whole thread is a world class lesson in how to be as small time as humanly possible.

I especially like the “slavery” angle they keep papping on about, let’s ignore the fact Liverpool was the slave capital of Europe ffs.

‘Focused’ what the fuck are you talking about.
You scored 14 offside goals; you were gifted 8 points by goalkeeping errors, you cheated Newcastle and scored from that dive. Mahrez’s Penalty miss. There’s at least 13 points there. You were the luckiest side I’ve ever seen. Welcome to VAR
Bolt handball mate? Robertson handball versus Palace. They’re deluded if they think VAR would’ve helped them this year

More delusion from the RAWK cult:

xx.gif

Re: General Manchester City thread
« Reply #27812 on: Today at 01:27:56 PM »

There should be a boycott of the away matches at Manchester City. If there is anything left of this sport, then supporters should make a stand. I know this is probably impossible in todays football world, but it really should. Like Dortmund and their protest of Leipzig, there should be statement against the owners of Manchester City. We, Liverpool fans, in solidarity of the workers and the people of UAE, should take a stand. Should we really give our money to these fuckers?

They are mad. No wonder Red Cafe has an annual RAWK thread to highlighted the madness that is RAWK.

Be nice to think the refs will do their job next year. VAR has to knock a few of their points off. I wish Kompany would piss off as well. His head annoys me. Should have been sent off at the emptyhad against us and there is the league win we crave. While we are at it Aguero annoys me as well, spent the majority of his career at Man fucking City. Blood money obviously trumps ethics.
And this is exactly why we fucking gloat banjani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.