City fan throws beer at Gary Neville

The fan who did it is a moron. Neville is usually quite good with us on commentary, better than most in fact. Had it been Carragher I could of understood it more :)

It's not the smartest thing I have seen from a fan and I am glad that a couple of guys stepped in to de-fuse it when they did (also allowing Rat-boy the opportunity to give it the old 'hold me back' treatment).

However as a few other posters have noted it also isn't particularly smart for G-Nev to walk through a fan base that he has repeatedly belittled and taken this p1ss out of throughout his career.

Can't say I am too upset about this one.........

Yup,just because he wanted us to win the league,does not make him a City fan,we all know he hates Liverpool,but what some fail to recognise on here is that he hates us as well,probably equally.

What was the line he used yesterday when the camera panned in on a guy I'd say was 2 or 3 years older than me,"yea he'd have seen some guff",well thankfully we saw a "guff team" fucking beat you,courtesy on one game of his fuck up.

It is a disgrace that beer was thrown at him,should of been piss

Ok.......I'm sure you'd feel just as matter of fact if some cvnt walked up to you in the street and did similar.
Ok FI - if I was in the street maybe not, but in amongst a load of celebrating rival fans? It wasn't something you and I would have done - but you know what, I might have just smiled and walked off rather than inflamed the situation. Not to say that it wasn't regrettable, but he got his tunnel face on rather than diffused it. Some pundits and others got soaked - were they "assaulted"?

Ok FI - if I was in the street maybe not, but in amongst a load of celebrating rival fans? It wasn't something you and I would have done - but you know what, I might have just smiled and walked off rather than inflamed the situation. Not to say that it wasn't regrettable, but he got his tunnel face on rather than diffused it. Some pundits and others got soaked - were they "assaulted"?

He was attacked without provocation,the assailant targeted him and intending to cause a reaction - maybe assault is the wrong word,the definition in law may well be 'recklessness' or similar......whatever a court would define it as,the bottom line is it's unacceptable,and its inexcusable,despite those on this thread that are trying......ultimately the prick responsible should be held accountable for his action.

Ok.......I'm sure you'd feel just as matter of fact if some cvnt walked up to you in the street and did similar.
I'd think that I may have a bit coming my way if I had publicly taken the p!ss out of a large group of people time and again whilst they were half cooked and in celebratory mood as I decided to meander through them.........

(Apologies FI merged two posts in error)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.