Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some English Fans explain me why all London Clubs hates tottenham? Can someone enlightend me

Woolwich hate us because they know they are squatters living in our territory no matter how much they try and deny it. If you are born in Manchester and live there for 27 years and them you move to Liverpool in 50 years time you are still a Manc right?
They are a south London franchise club.

Chelsea hate us because a) they have no proper rival and b) because there has been a lot of off-field hooligan run ins between the two clubs over the years. I'm not going into the whys and wherefores here. Chelsea were at the forefront in the 1970s of introducing the far right into football grounds. So who wouldn't hate that?

West Ham hate us because they never play their real rival (Millwall), football-wise they have never been close to Woolwich so we are the next obvious choice. For a while we were similar in terms of league position before we started improving 10-12 years ago.

CFC and WHU are also united in their anti-semitism regarding Spurs.

We love it. We love the fact that they all hate us. When the Chelsea and Woolwich Tarquins put down their popcorn and iPads for 5 mins and have a united 'stand up of you hate Tottenham' moment it warms the cockles of my heart. It reminds me how lucky I am to be Spurs.

Woolwich hate us because they know they are squatters living in our territory no matter how much they try and deny it. If you are born in Manchester and live there for 27 years and them you move to Liverpool in 50 years time you are still a Manc right?
They are a south London franchise club.

Chelsea hate us because a) they have no proper rival and b) because there has been a lot of off-field hooligan run ins between the two clubs over the years. I'm not going into the whys and wherefores here. Chelsea were at the forefront in the 1970s of introducing the far right into football grounds. So who wouldn't hate that?

West Ham hate us because they never play their real rival (Millwall), football-wise they have never been close to Woolwich so we are the next obvious choice. For a while we were similar in terms of league position before we started improving 10-12 years ago.

CFC and WHU are also united in their anti-semitism regarding Spurs.

We love it. We love the fact that they all hate us. When the Chelsea and Woolwich Tarquins put down their popcorn and iPads for 5 mins and have a united 'stand up of you hate Tottenham' moment it warms the cockles of my heart. It reminds me how lucky I am to be Spurs.
Nicely articulated

Hoping for a Spurs win so Liverpool finish the season with Nowt. VAR if used could be Liverpools Achilles. If Spurs win I want to witness Klopps face at the end and what bollox he comes out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.