Chris hughton sacked

There's a strong rumour about Swansea's Graham Potter being the main candidate. Considering who's joining the Prem from the Championship, it would leave Sean 'best manager in the league' Dyche as the only coach playing dinosaurish 'kick-and-run' style.

But of course Guardiola has nothing to do with this change, 'he has to adapt to the mighty Premier League'.

There's a strong rumour about Swansea's Graham Potter being the main candidate. Considering who's joining the Prem from the Championship, it would leave Sean 'best manager in the league' Dyche as the only coach playing dinosaurish 'kick-and-run' style.

But of course Guardiola has nothing to do with this change, 'he has to adapt to the mighty Premier League'.

I think you’ll find all the development of the English game is down to Klopp. He’s the messiah, he invented the sweeper keeper, Henderson is Xavi, whilst Milner is Iniesta... his trophy haul is quite something and his record in finals is ..... quite something!

Not surprised by this. Was thinking about it last night. Brighton would likely be down next season or sacking Hughton before Christmas they way their form has been in recent months

The owners are clearly ambitious

Odds on next manager ....the 2nd favourite should give the fans nightmares

1/8 Graham Potter 9/1 Phil Neville 14/1 Michael O’Neill 20/1 Laurent Blanc 20/1 Gary Rowett 20/1 David Moyes 20/1 Alex Neil 20/1 Bruno Genesio 25/1 Sean Dyche 33/1 Sam Allardyce 33/1 Alan Pardew 33/1 Andre Villas Boas 33/1 Marco Rose 100/1 Jose Mourinho

Swansea go through managers like Scousers go through excuses

Very fickle are chairman, always looking for a scapegoat. I don’t know how much money he had been given this season to strengthen.The decision seems harsh as he comes over as a decent guy. I hope he gets another job soon.

The correct decision. Their form in the 2nd half of the season was horrific. They’ve been in the premier long enough now to be aiming slightly higher than just staying up.

When you’ve got teams like wolves coming up doing what they have done, and playing decent football, it’s going to make it hard for people like Chris to hold down a job with his archaic way of playing.

He’s a nice man, but his football is shit.

Very fickle are chairman, always looking for a scapegoat. I don’t know how much money he had been given this season to strengthen.The decision seems harsh as he comes over as a decent guy. I hope he gets another job soon.

They've spent £130m net since promotion, I think it's reasonable to expect a more attacking style of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.