FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren’t they appealing that, along the grounds of ‘its unfair for him to miss it due to a league red card’. YCMIU

I don’t think it was a red to be fair according to posts I’ve seen.

Not seen it myself yet.

Hope so. Love this 11 and think it’s our most entertaining and lethal. Would love to not have a cagey cup final and have an awesome performance that reinforces everything about this club right now.
Meherz played really very well against Brighton, he was our best player. I will be surprised if he is not selected for the FA Cup final

Watford were incredibly well drilled when they came to the Etihad, and it took a strange goal for us to prise them open, after which they lost their minds for ten minutes. Perhaps the occasion will get to Watford, but I doubt it and just want to see us go out and play our football.

They did but they have been poor recently. Lost their last three and their record against the top 6 is not good.

With the bit between our teeth and momentum I really fancy us to win big on Saturday.

3-0

Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero, Mahrez

I'd have gone for Leroy but thought Riyad was exceptional yesterday.

3-1 to the good guys.

Think we'll finally be able to relax, so expecting us to be on top form, wouldn't be surprised if we score a few, Watford not exactly known for parking the bus and keeping it tight.

Also owe the Wolves fans a European campaign after their top shithousery at Anfield yesterday.

-----------------------Ederson
Walker-----Stones-----Laporte-----Zinchenko
----------------------Gundogan
------------De Bruyne-------D.Silva
Bernardo------------Aguero------------Sterling

Subs: Muric, Kompany, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez, Sane, Jesus

Although I wouldn't be surprised if players like Sane and Jesus were chosen, having been left out yesterday.

This team needs pressure to perform and keep focus. So, on that score, if we win the cup we will not only be the first English team to do the domestic treble, but the first team from the top 4 leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy) to do it in their respective country. Really surprised it hasn't been done in Spain before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.