Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

Liverpool have had more luck this season than is imaginable.
They'll fade away next season. I see us winning three in a row and next season's win being by about 15 points.
Made all the better by the rags being a complete irrelevance.
Best team in the land and all the world.
Can't wait for Saturday...
I don’t know, maybe their team will get carved up but if they get a good CB to replace Lovren and another striker or CAM, they’ll be up there.

I am so pleased that we won yet another league title .... look at liverpool 30 years later still not won it .... Well done fantastic although you had me worried at one stage... well done i am so so happy even had even had spurs liverpool and manure fans saying well done at work...

Congratulations City and happy that you won. We tried to beat Liverpool today and looked good for a draw before their offside 2nd goal.

Well done!

Yes it was somewhat fitting that Liverpool signed off their season with a reminder of the past 9 months.
https://talksport.com/football/542110/premier-league-table-2018-19-alternative-standings-division-finished-expected-goals-statistics/

Mane's and Salah's awards should have been re-molded in the shape of a solid gold asterisk

Reading the headlines I would like to congratulate LFC to the well deserved title win 2019 after a fantastic performance!.. :-/

All that "fine margins and 11-or-29.5-mm rubbish" is extremely getting on my nerves.

No one in the public has the guts to say it like it is:

Pickford +2 points
Rico +2 points
Speroni +2 points
Lloris +2 points
Mahrez pen +1 point and City -2 points
Milner 2 miles offside at WHU +1 point.
Tottenham denied stonewall penalty in injury time +2 points
---------------------------------------------

12 fuckin points from pure luck where dippers didn't have any influence, without even talking about dodgy penalties.

Fine margins, pff.
I am ready to negotiate my calculation but I don't remember comparable PL situations where City has been that lucky.

In my book LFC had a well respectable 87 points season and some really good matches, esp CL.
Will be interesting if they are able to repeat such a - in every respect - perfect season.
I doubt that very much.

2nd half of the season btw reads like this:

.................................W D L...F..A..GD...P
1 Manchester City.......19 18 0 1 44:8 +36 54
FC Liverpool.......... 19 14 4 1 46:15 +31 46
3 Manchester United....19 10 4 5 28:23 +5 34
4 FC Arsenal.............19 10 2 7 32:26 +6 32
5 FC Chelsea.............19 9 5 5 26:23 +3 32
6 Wolverhampton........19 9 4 6 27:24 +3 31
7 Crystal Palace..........19 9 3 7 34:28 +6 30
8 Newcastle United......19 8 4 7 28:22 +6 28
9 FC Burnley..............19 8 4 7 28:27 +1 28
10 FC Everton............19 8 3 8 23:17 +6 27
11 Tottenham Hotspur...19 8 2 9 25:21 +4 26

That table does much more reflect how I feel about the current PL situation. We are dominating.

I added one to your collection. Then you can add 2 to our tally for the Bolly handball goal. This is just games decided by 1 goal or less. There are obviously other bad decisions in less close games that you can assume didn't affect the result (e.g. Fulham denied a goal at Anfield, Sterling vs. Watford, Sterling at Etihad vs. Liverpool, Offside vs. Wolves yesterday, etc.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.