Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are joking Spurs have a far bigger support than City ! Go anywhere in the country and Spurs playing on tv and you’ll always find a fellow Yid ........only Utd, LFC, arse and possibly Chel could you do that .
Of course City have had bigger attendees since they got a Free stadium , WHL was only 36,000 reduced to 30,000 during redevelopment . I guarantee over the next 5 years Spurs will have a bigger crowd than City .
In our CL games at Wembley we often got between 75-88,000 fans , City would never get that , even against Barca or RM
I can’t remember City having a premier league attendance of only 29k as Spurs had this season, when you were 3rd in the league looking to go second. That was against a local team Watford

Two days
Played Saturday.
Rest Sunday - day 1
Rest Monday - day 2
Play Tuesday

But even if you were correct on three days, that’s half the rest time Spurs had. Didn’t hear a peep out of him then did we. He’s a fucking hypocrite moaning cûnt. And he’s gonna end up trophy-less once again.

And over Xmas , you didn’t hear Poch moan that we had to play 4 games in 10 days , City did the same 4 games in 13 days and LFC in 14 , with a smaller quality squad , it’s hardly surprising we ran out of steam on the 4th game v Wolves

You are joking Spurs have a far bigger support than City ! Go anywhere in the country and Spurs playing on tv and you’ll always find a fellow Yid ........only Utd, LFC, arse and possibly Chel could you do that .
Of course City have had bigger attendees since they got a Free stadium , WHL was only 36,000 reduced to 30,000 during redevelopment . I guarantee over the next 5 years Spurs will have a bigger crowd than City .
In our CL games at Wembley we often got between 75-88,000 fans , City would never get that , even against Barca or RM

Give your head a wobble you Spur's plank! We didn't get a free stadium we part exchanged Maine Road for the council to redevelop. Have you filled that new stadium yet? You are located in London so will always attract a load of tourist fans which happened at Wembley as it was a novelty day out. As that wore off you you struggled to fill it. Also no way would you have got 28-35,000 in what was the old third division, or sold over 30,000 tickets for a 5:30 kick off up north for a semi final.

Having read that Wotspur's post I might be changing my mind.

Ha ha yes I typed my reply before I saw that wanker, I have just replied to him. Both sets of fan's are insufferable, the scousers just shade it as the worst but there is a cig paper between them.

We got it against Stoke years ago!
Also sat at a bar watching spurs on the box isn’t supporting fuck all !

Ha ha yes I typed my reply before I saw that wanker, I have just replied to him. Both sets of fan's are insufferable, the scousers just shade it as the worst but there is a cig paper between them.

Agreed pal. More like your typical Spurs fan this one. i.e. gobby twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.