Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ews/truth-man-city-liverpool-net-16267269.amp

Oh here we go the net spend bollocks again. I love seeing them in pain.

The true way to gauge a clubs spending is to calculate the spend during their current longest serving player as they have built thee squad around him! WTF. So Spurs current squad is built around Danny Fukin Rose? And ours is built around Kompany (no disrespect Vinny you are a legend but?). Conveniently that means they can include every penny we have spent since the takeover at which point our squad was just about capable of avoiding relegation.

yousee guys, only a Liverpool win means anything......
Oh, totally. Congratulations to the footballers of Manchester City FC. They are a sublime football side.

I can hold my hand up and say that this team of footballers is one of the all-time great sides of footballers in English football.

But it does not mean a THING.

Congratulations to their owners, too: this experiment in spending more money on sport than has ever been spent? Total success. Congratulations.

But it still does not mean a thing.

To anyone outside this team of footballers, and that team's supporters, and that team's owners, it means literally nothing.

Manchester United were cheering their goals, at Old Trafford, on the last day of the season. Because it stopped something meaningful happening.

Red (deluded) Men, TV.

Surprisingly, Chris isn’t in his usual spot outside the KOP, chanting with his fellow Liverpool fans. Hmmm.

Later that night.

BA8-D1528-05-E6-4-F7-F-91-A3-5-EF37-FE3-E996.jpg

What a croc of shite. Another deluded Scouser, this time on camera. Liverpool, blah, blah, blah!

“We’re going to go on to Madrid and fight for something bigger!”(than the PL title)

Horrible Scouse c.unt.

I think it will be hard for Liverpool to mentally be as focused as they've been this season.

Pep's philosophy creates a pure machine, that will produce results no matter what. Klopp's way is more draining and really needs that 100% commitment.
So are we looking at the continuation of the 5 year title attempt? That is 2009, 2014 and 2019, those were your last decent attempts, indeed I believe you were top at Christmas on all 3 occasions. In order to break that cycle you must not regress next season you must strengthen.

So are we looking at the continuation of the 5 year title attempt? That is 2009, 2014 and 2019, those were your last decent attempts, indeed I believe you were top at Christmas on all 3 occasions. In order to break that cycle you must not regress next season you must strengthen.

They'll go and spend another 150-250 mil this window like last and nothing like the backlash we've had this season (despite us only spending 60 on one player.. 20 mil if you want to go down the "net spend" that will be conveniently forgotten about when it suits the agenda).

Talk of them going for De Ligt for 75 mil. So that'll be 210ish mil on 3 players (keeper and two cbs). I wonder if the lower league managers will bring up how much money they've spent compared to Liverpool then? I doubt it. Warnock only ever used to bring up money when they played City. Play Utd (whove spent a fucking fortune on piss in the past few seasons.. and nowt is said).

Utd and Liverpool this summer will spend probs close to 350-400 mil between them and the media narrative will go along the lines of "City ruined football.. forcing these two historic clubs to dig deep to catch up".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.