UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t they let sleeping dogs lie !

They have to keep rattling the hornets nest don’t they !

I think the club have done the right thing in the past and kept its council well. However this year seems to have taken the piss totally ! It’s been an all out attack and I think it’s time the club said enough enough and came out swinging !

Like I said before, I do not give a fuck about the Champions League anymore. City will take them to the courts anyway but even if this does happen, I literally do not give a fuck.

I get this attitude as I'd like to share it, but you can kiss competing for the PL title goodbye forever if the club actually stopped caring about it as the players, coaches and managers do.

Maybe a silly question, but if this was “real” news, why is it not splashed all over SSN yet?
There’s nothing they would like more than to smear us at the slightest opportunity....

Personally as a fan I want this shit over once and for all whichever way it ends. It has rumbled over my club for far to long, like a bad fucking toxic cloud and it needs dealing with. I always found it best never to skirt around a threat in my life however scared I was of that threat. Our mind is our greatest torturer, meet that threat head on and it tortures you no more.

Not this shit again?
My understanding was that as long as Etihad say they paid the money, there was nothing UEFA could do?
It seems like this will drag on and on until we have our day in court.
Whatever the legal situation is, we are losing the public opinion battle and I would love to see the club come out all guns blazing and challenge UEFA to put up or issue a statement in our favour.

If its true he has gone its a fucking shame and frankly disgusting as one of the trolls who was constantly abusing him had his posts reported on more than one occasion and for whatever reason was allowed to continue.

Absolutely, 100% agree. Who was it on here who was ‘taking issue’ with PB, just out of interest?

The article states that FFP was brought in to protect clubs from getting into debt and to protect clubs from increased spending caused for rich owners. In truth, FFP was brought in to protect a cartel of clubs who felt their position was under threat. Some of these clubs have hundreds of millions of debt caused by leveraged takeover. They make huge multimillion pound payouts to the owners. They invest little to nothing in the club or community. Yet that’s perfectly fine.

Meanwhile City invest in both the club and community transforming an entire area of the city.

Then there’s clubs like Bolton who are destroyed by their owner with zero protection from the authorities. Shouldn’t the rules be set up to protect these clubs rather than those who invest in the game?

The history of football is built on investment. United wouldn’t exist without a wealthy investor many years ago. Liverpool’s success of the 70’s and 80’s wouldn’t have happened without the littlewoods pools money. I guess history is also built on hypocrisy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.