Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please message me with what message I posted could ever be misconstrued as anti Semitic , I’d never do so .
As far where I’d been , just busy and forgot about being on this forum.
I’m on other forums too but more often than not I forget can’t be bothered with em , the worst one is The Red one, if you make a spelling mistake or criticise anything , you’re banned , so much for free speech
I do do like this forum , as its not full of arseholes , though why people wish to insult others , for stating facts I’ve no idea

I think he meant me not you.

Please message me with what message I posted could ever be misconstrued as anti Semitic , I’d never do so .
As far where I’d been , just busy and forgot about being on this forum.
I’m on other forums too but more often than not I forget can’t be bothered with em , the worst one is The Red one, if you make a spelling mistake or criticise anything , you’re banned , so much for free speech
I do do like this forum , as its not full of arseholes , though why people wish to insult others , for stating facts I’ve no idea

Here you go. Stating facts my arse.

"
Wotspur said:
You are joking Spurs have a far bigger support than City ! Go anywhere in the country and Spurs playing on tv and you’ll always find a fellow Yid ........only Utd, LFC, arse and possibly Chel could you do that .
Of course City have had bigger attendees since they got a Free stadium , WHL was only 36,000 reduced to 30,000 during redevelopment . I guarantee over the next 5 years Spurs will have a bigger crowd than City .
In our CL games at Wembley we often got between 75-88,000 fans , City would never get that , even against Barca or RM"

I will state a fact to wotspur 27 points ahead of you this season. Suck on that. You won’t win the champs league this year because away goals don’t count.

Come on mods ban this spud before we start having second thoughts

Dave has more time on his hands now Chas has gone

He can’t stop talking
Why don’t he give it a rest

I think he should go. He is clearly a childish Liverpool fan.

He is better suited to the alt-right lunatics on Glory-glory.co.uk I think he’ll go down well there.

Always hated Spurs due to that Villa goal and breaking my heart.

At this moment in time I'm a huge fan!

Probably change back if they lose to those scouse tw@ts ;-)

I was thinking of supporting them in the chumps final but I may reconsider after the above and having it with them a few times. Blimey I want both to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.